Do you ever find yourself envious of the stunning appearance of famous models and actors? They always look awesome and young in spite of their age, their problems or fatigue. Of course, most of them also have their personal fitness trainers, beauty experts andnutritionists but not everyone is able to become a star.
How will we go about it? We will use the secrets of beauty and youth in order to always look spectacular. Do not underestimate simple tips such as using sunscreen regularly, using ice cubes as a skin treatment, taking care of your hands and cleansing your face.
We would like to bring your attention to these fundamentals of effective care that can help you look like a million dollars. Follow these secrets to keep your skin young for longer!
1. USE SUNSCREENS REGULARLY
- You cannot keep your skin healthy and young if you do not use sunscreen.
- Cosmetics experts and celebrity cosmetologists claim in one voice that you will not be able to preserve your youth without using creams with 30-50 SPF.
2. DO NOT OVERDRY THE INFLAMED AREAS OF YOUR SKIN.
- Most creams containing alcohol and benzoyl peroxide only dry your skin and aggravate inflammation.
- You can use clay masks and peelings with salicylic acid to alleviate inflammation and treat your spots.
3. DO NOT FORGET TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR NECK.
- The skin on your neck is delicate and gentle so it needs to be treated with care.
- Treat your neck the same way that you treat your face.
4. USE ICE CUBES TO MAINTAIN THE BEAUTY OF YOUR FACE.
- Rub your face with ice cubes to stimulate circulation and prevent a dull complexion.
- Your face will start to glow!
5. YOU SHOULD STORE YOUR BEAUTY ITEMS PROPERLY.
- Do not store your creams and lotions in the bathroom because the warm temperature makes them expire faster.
- Store them in your fridge.
6. DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE WITH YOUR HANDS.
- Never touch your face when your hands are dirty.
- Change your linen every five days and do not forget to wipe your phone screen.
7. DO NOT USE SCRUBS TO TREAT ACNE.
- Abrasive skin care products like scrubs and brushes may damage your soft skin.
- If you want to treat inflammation you need to use a paste of aspirin and water.
8. DO FACIAL MASSAGES TO TREAT DARK CIRCLES UNDER YOUR EYES.
- Lymph drainage massage stimulates lymph flow, smoothes your skin and destroys your black circles.
9. DO NOT FORGET TO TREAT YOUR HANDS.
- Hands can indicate your age that is why it is very important to moisturize them regularly, wear gloves and use sunscreen.
10. WASH YOUR FACE MORE THOROUGHLY.
- Do you clean your face regularly but you still have acne on your face?
- You do not clean your face carefully enough.
- Use gel face wash and face tonic.
11. DO NOT SLEEP IN YOUR BRA.
- Wearing your bra during sleep restricts your blood circulation, irritates your skin and causes skin darkening.