Ovarian – ovary cysts are a fluid-filled sac in the ovaries which affects thousands of women around the world every year. The cysts are usually benign, but sometimes they can be dangerous and the main reason for cancer. They cause bloating lower abdominal pain or lower back pain.
The CDC says that pre-menopausal women are more likely to develop the cysts than post-menopausal women.
Small cysts don’t need any special treatment and usually disappear on their own, but bigger cysts usually require surgery. However, instead of subjecting yourself to such as invasive treatment, we recommend trying the following natural remedies first.
Clean The Ovary Cysts Naturally!
Applying a heated water bottle or a heating pad on the affected area can reduce the pain caused by the cysts. The method doesn’t have any side-effects and can be used as long as you like.
* CASTOR OIL PACKS
Castor oil packs are an ancient remedy against ovarian cysts. The oil can remove excess toxins from the body and get the lymph system running, effectively eliminating the cysts. To make a castor oil pack, follow these instructions:
- Fold a flannel cloth in 2-3 layers, just enough to cover your abdomen.
- Now, put castor oil on it, fold the cloth in half and unfold it.
- Lay down on your bed on another towel,
- Then put the flannel cloth on your belly and wrap with plastic wrap and a towel.
- Put a hot bottle of water over, then secure it with another towel and a blanket and
- Leave the pack to work for 30 minutes.
Repeat the process 3 times a day for 3 months and the cysts should disappear by the end. We suggest using the castor oil packs along with some medications.
Note: You shouldn’t use castor oil packs during menstruations. Also, if you are trying to conceive, you are not supposed to use this remedy after ovulation.
* CHAMOMILE TEA
Chamomile tea has a sedative and relaxing effect that will boost the blood flow to the pelvic area and regulate your menstruation and reproductive health.
- Add 2 teaspoons of dry Chamomile in a cup of water,
- Then steep the tea for 5 minutes, strain it,
- Add some Honey and
- Drink it 3 cups a day.
* EPSOM SALT BATH
Epsom salts can relieve pain and other symptoms related to ovarian cysts.Epsom salts are essentially magnesium sulfate, a mineral that can relax your muscles and reduce the pain.
- Add a cup of Epsom salts in a bathtub full of hot water and
- Soak in it every day for at least 30 minutes.
Beets are another powerful remedy against ovarian cysts. Besides the host of powerful vitamins and minerals, beets are rich in betacyanin, a rare substance which can filter toxins from your body. Beets are an alkaline ingredient which can neutralize the acids in your body.
- Mix ½ a cup of beets with
- A tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel and
- Black Molasses each and
- Take the remedy every morning on an empty stomach for best results.
Apple cider vinegar is definitely among the healthiest liquids you can consume. It is extremely high in potassium and can resolve potassium deficiency, one of the main factors for ovarian cysts.
- Add a tablespoon of ACV in a glass of warm water and drink it, or
- Add some ACV and Black Molasses in a glass of water and
- Drink 2 glasses of the mixture a day until the cysts disappear.