Armpits deserve care and attention just as any other body part. We do so much for out facial skin and body but always forget armpits! The sebaceous glands in armpits are very active and produce the body odor that cannot be tackled easily. A lot of sweat occurs under the arms, making it grosser to bear it.
We use artificial chemicals such as deodorants, roll-ons and perfumes to deal with this foul odor. Product buildup, shaving and excessive sweating can give you chicken-like armpits. It is necessary to detox your armpits just like your body needs one once in a while. Below is a recipe for charcoal mask to detox your armpits along with its benefits:
- An armpit detoxification with charcoal will ensure that the chemicals are removed from the skin.
- Charcoal is said to absorb about 100 to 200 times its weight in impurities, which makes it an awesome ingredient that helps to purify and deep clean the skin.
- Activated charcoal is a heavy duty agent that will pull out the impurities settled in your pores making it super clean and pure.
- Charcoal, when combined with other equally good ingredients like honey, can turn out to be superb as many skincare products.
- Honey has skin bleaching and brightening properties.
- Regular use of this mask will help control odor, improve the texture of armpits and also make it brighter.
To make this DIY armpit detoxing mask, you need the following:
- 2 tablespoons of activated charcoal powder
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- In a bowl, add in 2 tablespoons of charcoal followed by 2 tablespoons of raw organic honey. Mix it well.
- Keep mixing until you get a glossy paste.
- Wash and pat dry your armpits and apply the mask.
- Keep it for 15 minutes and wash it off thoroughly. Use the mask 3 times a week.