One bacteria can be easily transmitted to humans through contaminated food and water .This is the Helicobacter pylorus (H. pylori) bacteria and she can cause serious stomach infection and stomach problems like gastritis, stomach cancer, diarrhea, peptic ulcers and bloating.
The bacteria is not that easy to spot so visit a doctor .
A Useful Self-Examination
You have the H. pylori bacteria in your body system if you exhibit the following symptoms:
- discomfort in your upper and mid-stomach,
- esophageal reflux,
- burping, diarrhea,
People ignore these symptoms and instead think they are caused by probably normal changes in their body system. Be observant and don’t ignore any of the symptoms highlighted.
Pylori Causes Gastritis
When there is an inflammation of the lining of your stomach walls, then you may be suffering from gastritis. That is a stomach condition is known to be responsible for more than 80% of the conditions of gastric ulcer and about 90% of duodenal ulcer suffered by a majority of people.
Major cause of gastritis is the H. pylori bacteria in the stomach.
Other Health Concerns Caused By H. Pylori
- Upper stomach-pain
- Esophageal reflux
- reducing the serotonin levels in the brain
- feelings of anxiety, depression and nervousness.
Over the counter products, drugs and remedies more often cause bad side effects that can do more harm than good.
Instead try this natural solutions:
– 1 lemon
– 1 cucumber
– 1 tablespoon of grated ginger
– 1 tablespoon of aloe vera juice
– A handful of parsley/cilantro
– ½ glass of water
Preparation and use:
-mix all the ingredients in a food processor
How does it work?
- reduce the belly fat and you will feel improvements after the first glass.
- stimulate your metabolism to burn fat while you are sleeping
- improve your metabolism
- raise the energy levels,
- keep you hydrated and eliminate toxins and fluids from the body
- cleanse your stomach from the inside
- prevent bloating,
- clean your intestines
- boost the immune system
- fight off many infections .
Stay happy and healthy …